Help women and children recover from the trauma of abuse, slavery and trafficking.
Fill out the form below to make your donation today.
- $30 can provide a woman and her children with access to emergency accommodation for a day.
- $88 can support a survivor of trauma and abuse to receive intensive, individual counselling for one month.
- $150 can pay for a complete medical assessment and basic medicines for a survivor who is recovering from the trauma of abuse.
- $440 can enable a survivor to complete on-the-job training in an industry of their choice.
- $3,300 can grant a survivor of violence access to all of Hagar’s services for one year.
More ways to donate
Electronic Funds Transfer
Donate directly via Electronic Funds Transfer:
Account Name: Hagar Australia Overseas Aid Fund
BSB: 013 304
Account number: 413 144 563
Please include your name in the payee reference box and email us at email@example.com with your contact details for your tax-deductible receipt.
Send a cheque to:
Hagar Australia Overseas Aid Fund
SH1.09, Sacred Heart Building, Abbotsford Convent, 1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia
Give us a call on +61 3 9416 1690
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes! Donations of $2 and over to the Hagar Australia Overseas Aid Fund (ABN 20 159 198 535) are tax deductible in Australia.
Will I receive a receipt?
Yes! Donations over $2 made through this website will automatically receive a tax-deductible receipt to the email address provided. Receipts for donations made by other payment methods are issued annually unless otherwise requested. Should you require your receipt before the end of the financial year, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call during business hours on +61 3 9416 1690.
What will my donation be used for?
Your donation will be used to help rebuild the lives of women and children who have escaped human trafficking, slavery and abuse in the countries of Cambodia, Afghanistan and Vietnam. Hagar Australia partners with Hagar International to design, deliver, monitor and evaluate these programs.
Every dollar counts and every donor deserves full transparency and accountability about how we manage the funds donated to Hagar. We invite you to look through our independently-audited Annual Financial Statement here.